Best sleeping position

Sleeping is important for everyone. Do you have good sleep every night? Do you get up easily every morning? 

I used to sleep on my side and could not sleep on my back. Because of my spine does not have S-curve and neck was too straight and my pelvis was not light position. My right pelvis was higher than left. So my body balance was not right. Once I started SBM exercises, my pelvis back to original position and right and left hip balanced. I made my lumber and neck curve as well. When I realised it I could sleep on my back and I could not sleep on my side anymore.

Sleeping on your back is most health benefit and best sleeping position. If you hard to sleep on your back please have check your posture and balanced. Also we recommend use pillow when sleeping.
you can see the following picture, Neck have curve and sleeping pillow will support your curve while  you sleeping.

Self Body Make exercise could make S- curve of spine and re develop your balanced of muscle to keep your body. This is really important for your health. If your spine is not correct position and correct curve you might get some symptoms.



When you join our workshop this month I will check your body and you could learn how to do SBM.
Its simple exercise but SBM could help Disc herniated , Migraines, Back pain , joint disorder, period pain, shoulder pain etc those symptoms related of your posture.  If your posture have poor posture please join us our workshop and try SBM!



We use special SBM pillow to do exercises. 



Please feel free to contact us if you have any concern and questions.
Thank you,  Mika








New Years Party with my Japanese friends!

We tried Japanese x Italian fusion foods!  Its tasty 






Comments

Popular Posts

Labels

Show more