Nobody knows....How to cure a Migraine?


When I shared my migraines clients testimonials, you may be surprised to read this.


 I thought I would have migraines for the rest of my life. 



My migraines, which began 12 years ago when I started raising my kids, were at times so terrible that I had to stay in bed for three days in a row. I was told that my only choice was to control the pain by combining medicine for migraines prescribed by the hospital with market painkillers and I thought I would have migraines for the rest of my life. 

Two years ago I was introduced to Mika during a casual conversation with the hairdresser that I always go to. 


Whole two years has passed since I started doing SBM, I’ve used almost no medicine, and now even if I get a headache it’s so minor that it improves quickly. 



Hello I am Mika, Self Body Make(SBM) Instructor in London.
Please join us and try SBM, experience essence of health from Tokyo Japan to now London.

WE DO SBM exercise five hours and half. During the workshop Mika will carefully teach SBM,  check your body condition.


What's the Self Body Make?

The name speaks for itself- SBM literally means’ making your own body. ‘It is a set of simple, self-curing exercises for your back and neck by using a special SBM pillow.

The exercise will gradually correct the position of pelvis, leading to correction of balance disorders and muscle imbalances.
We believe A sound mind is in a sound body.



The beauty of SBM is not only acquiring the art of self-dependence and learning the joy of this exercise, but also the transformation from within and outside of one’s body.


Comments

Labels

Show more