Upcoming Self Body Make London Workshop 26th Jan 2020


Self Body Make (SBM)  London Workshop

with Lily & Gold London   Mika 

26th Jan, 2020 Sunday   

11:00 - 17:00@Light Centre Moorgate

Fee £380 (including Lily & Gold Inc, Glucosamine - a worth £120 and water, &Body Check a worth £140)  

*  SBM Pillow £120 (if you do not already have one)


Mail  info@lilyandgold-london.com



Hello I am Mika, Self Body Make(SBM) Instructor in London.
Please join us and try SBM, experience essence of health from Tokyo Japan to now London.

WE DO SBM exercise five hours and half. During the workshop Mika will carefully teach SBM,  check your body condition.


What's the Self Body Make?

The name speaks for itself- SBM literally means’ making your own body. ‘It is a set of simple, self-curing exercises for your back and neck by using a special SBM pillow.

The exercise will gradually correct the position of pelvis, leading to correction of balance disorders and muscle imbalances.

We believe A sound mind is in a sound body.




The beauty of SBM is not only acquiring the art of self-dependence and learning the joy of this exercise, but also the transformation from within and outside of one’s body.




From A client's feed back



A modern office lifestyle often involves long hours in front of a computer. Sitting for such a long time causes lower back pain and neck pain. For example, I myself now started feeling such effects on my body – lower back pain, can’t lift heavy items, and can’t wear high heels. As for the neck, as I often read on my mobile, with my neck pointing down. I am feeling the consequences -- no pillows feel comfortable to me.

SBM is an exercise targeting the lower back and the neck. By slowly adjusting the spinal position, it aims to balance the posture and to help regain health.

At first glance, SMB is very simple. You only need to put a SBM pillow under the lower back or under the neck and rotate the waist or neck with rhythm. 

In reality it is not that simple. In my case, my lower spine is already a bit stiff. When I first did the exercise, it took a while to warm up and relax into the position. However, once I reached the right position and started to move, I could feel the stimulation and adjustment the movement made to my lower back, and it was like a kind of massage.


Reference

Life-sized doll shows office workers could have permanently hunched backs in 20 years




Some attendees and have experienced improvements with the following.

Colonic Migraine  
Slipped disc and high-arch 
Poor posture and hunchback
Thyroid -  Graves's disease and pregnancy
A lumbar herniated disc and Ear ringing
Period pain, Back Pain , Hey fever, 

Motion sickness
shoulder pain
tiredness and fatigue
depression
lack of sleep
infertility
hip-joint pain


Please join us and try SBM, experience the essence of health from Tokyo, now in London.


If you can't  attend the workshop, 
we have SBM trial lesson for beginner.


If you want to try SBM(Self Body Make)
 please feel free contact us.

We are based in North Finchley, London UK

SBM trial Lesson 60min including body check.
£140 for trial
Ladies only 

SBM regular Class is annual membership only.

more details 
http://lilyandgold-london.com




Comments

  1. My name is Lai and I am 31 years old,

    I first of all would like to say a massive thank you to Mika (SBM).

    It was my first time doing the lesson and I must say I thoroughly enjoyed it, as it may have been tough but in the end of the day I did feel better.

    I work as a stylist and normal stand on my feet a lot of the times, I have pretty much a bad posture as I normally sleep on my left side a lot and my shoulders are very heavy as well as my neck.

    I do time to time get back pains and headaches as well as stress and period pains, however especially when trying SBM it made a much better difference I woke up the next day feeling more relaxed and slept better.

    I would highly recommend to try this as it does make a differences to your body.

    Thank you Mika

    Lai Hoang
    From London

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lai

      Thank you for your comment and thank you for attending the SBM trial lesson.
      I am glad you felt more relaxed your body and slept better. SBM is self care method. You can change and manage your body yourself.

      Hope see you soon!
      Mika
      Lily & Gold London

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Labels

Show more