I woke up the next day feeling more relaxed and slept better.

SBM Clients testimonial



It was my first time doing the lesson and I must say I thoroughly enjoyed it, as it may have been tough but in the end of the day I did feel better.


I work as a stylist and normal stand on my feet a lot of the times, I have pretty much a bad posture as I normally sleep on my left side a lot and my shoulders are very heavy as well as my neck.
I do time to time get back pains and headaches as well as stress and period pains, however especially when trying SBM it made a much better difference I woke up the next day feeling more relaxed and slept better.


I would highly recommend to try this as it does make a differences to your body.


Thank you Mika 
Lai Hoang 

From London 



What's the Self Body Make?


The name speaks for itself- SBM literally means’ making your own body. ‘It is a set of simple, self-curing exercises for your back and neck by using a special SBM pillow.

The exercise will gradually correct the position of pelvis, leading to correction of balance disorders and muscle imbalances.


If you are interested and  try SBM(Self Body Make)

Please feel free contact us.We are based in North Finchley, London UK



SBM trial Lesson 60min including body check.

£140 for trial    Ladies only 



SBM regular Class is membership only.



more details 

http://lilyandgold-london.com



Self Body Make (SBM)  London Workshop

with Lily & Gold London   Mika 

26th Jan, 2020 Sunday   

11:00 - 17:00@Light Centre Moorgate

Fee £380 (including Lily & Gold Inc, Glucosamine worth £120 and water, & Body Check)  

*  SBM Pillow £120 (if you do not have one)

Mail  info@lilyandgold-london.com






The following some symptoms improved by SBM and our supplements.


Colonic Migraine  
Slipped disc and high-arch 
Poor posture and hunchback
Thyroid -  Graves's disease and pregnancy
A lumbar herniated disc and Ear ringing
Period pain, Back Pain , Hey fever, 

Motion sickness
shoulder pain
tiredness and fatigue
depression
lack of sleep
infertility

hip-joint pain

Comments

Popular Posts

Labels

Show more