LILY&GOLD SELF BODY MAKE INSTRUCTOR MIKA

  • LILY&GOLD  LONDON
  • SELF BODY MAKE INSTRUCTOR  Mika 

  • When I was a teenager my health started to deteriorate and I was frequently visiting the doctor. When I started working my grandmother was becoming frail. By the time I was 38 I realised I could not go on looking after my agings grandmother with me being constantly poorly.
  • It was at this time I came across Self Body Make (SBM), a self-healing method for curing one’s body. After attending the Main School in Tokyo for 16 months, my condition was improving and I no longer felt unwell. After regaining my health thanks to SBM, I aspired to becoming an instructor with the hope to spread the word to people who suffered from constant illnesses like myself. 
  • I learned the importance of listening to one’s body and mind through SBM. I also learned the beauty of self-healing, controlling and managing one’s own wellbeing. 
  • I wish this world becomes free of health problems and that everybody can live in a bright society filled with joy and laughter. With that in mind, I aim at proliferating the importance of SBM to anyone who is in need of health guidance.




My jeans before I started SBM


After 1years 4month


Comments

Popular Posts

Labels

Show more