SBM detox seminar would be a great motivation to continue SBM!

34th SBM Detox seminar was held in Tokyo on 13th May. Everyone succeeded in completing the 5.5hours SBM. That is an amazing thing.

Here is our client's voice who attended the SBM detox seminar in London last October.
During SBM session had some symptoms!



How I longed for this moment to arrive- I managed to take part in this event for the first time.
I was apprehensive whether I could get up after the 5-hour SBM session. It turned out I was constantly battling sleepiness throughout. And the pain on my right shoulder was coming back, making me realise it had not fully healed.

Some other symptoms were also sensed during the session, but I felt extremely good with merely a slight pain in my body towards the end. I was proud of accomplishing the big milestone.

Being reminded “one’s body and heart are connected” through this event would be a great motivation to continue SBM. My current, deformed body is the result of incorrect life choices I was making on a daily basis. Going forward I would like to look back on such bad habits and tackle them one by one.  Such tiny, daily efforts will no doubt be the simplest, yet time-efficient way to transform my body. I am grateful of Mika and everybody whom I met through SBM for making me realise this and would like to thank them sincerely.



Lily and Gold  SBM Detox Seminar in London
Sunday , 9 July 2017 11:30 - 16:30  
£300    Available 

 For more details : info@lilyandgold-london.com






To effectively conduct Detox based on Self Body Make (SBM)


Get some ideas for doing SBM to detox your body and your mind.

Comments

Labels

Show more